- The number of combinations you can build are practically endless.
With just six 8-stud bricks you can build over 102 million combinations!
- It is estimated there are 52 Lego bricks for every person on the planet.
- Kids around the world spend around 5 billion hours playing with Lego.
- The Lego Company is based out of Denmark.
- The word Lego comes from the Danish word Leg Godt which means “play well”.
- The world record for the largest Lego castle used 400,000 bricks.
- Lego bricks have been used in engineering and other technical fields to do real design and science.